About Me

Bend, OR, United States

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Day After...

Today is a beautiful day! I had a restful night and this morning I had a pleasant walk at Drake Park with Teri and Niban. As many times as I've walked in this park, today was the first time I noticed a fruiting cherry tree. The fruits are tart and would be perfect for a cherry pie - but too tart for regular eating.  After the walk we came home and ate home-made soft tacos. I'm so thankful I haven't lost my appetite because you all know how I love to eat!

2 comments:

  1. I love it, I love it, I love it! Wilda, I hope you continue these blogs (with the lovely photos) because it makes me happy to see you doing such beautiful things.

    I love you!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing when one hits a bump in the road......how we finally look at the sweet, simple beautiful things......they mean so much.

    ReplyDelete