About Me

Bend, OR, United States

Friday, July 30, 2010

Cycle 1 Infusion 1 DONE!

I have officially completed my very first chemotherapy infusion.  I was in at 10:00 am and out by 12 noon.  Thus far I am not experiencing any side effects.  In fact, the constant dull ache in my left side is gone. Could the tumor be shrinking already??  I feel great and I just need to make sure I stay hydrated, drinking 2 -3 quarts of water everyday and keep myself nourished during this healing process.  My daughter, Teri took a little video of me during treatment talking to my other daughter, Billie.   My next infusion is next Friday, 8/6 at 8:30 am.

6 comments:

  1. You sound as great as you look! AWESOME job! Thanks Teri, for the video! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom! You are amazing! Thanks Teri for taking the video. I am sorry I wasn't there, but it looks like you did just fine without me. I love you two. See you soon!xox, Billie and Mag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wilda, i would sit there with you anytime. You are a blessing to all of us, you have touched everyones life at BSC in a special way. Way to go with day #1. I will be thinking of you! Love Jen A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to talk to you today and to learn your first treatment went so well! We had prayer again today for you in the quad! How wonderful we have the freedom in this country and at BSC to lift our loved ones to the One who loves us the most! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wilda... We are lifting you up in pray... my thoughts and prayers are with you today and always... :)

    ReplyDelete