About Me

Bend, OR, United States

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Tumors LOVE Gemzar !!

Yes, it is true, today I received the most fantastic news - my tumors are shrinking!!!! They have shrunk 30% from their original size! So for now, my treatment plan remains unchanged. I will continue with weekly infusions plus the Xeloda, and in another 6-9 weeks I'll have another PT scan to again evaluate how my tumors are responding.  
God is so good.

Please don't forget that I am participating in Pancreatic Cancer Action Network's event, PurpleStride Portland 2010.  The fundraising walk is November 7, 2010.  I invite you to join me on the walk or make a donation on my website @  PurpleStride Portland 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Wilma, it's Swani. I am beyond ecstatic that you're doing so well. Next time I'm in Bend I'll come looking for you at BCS, even though you're *only* working 4 days a week (Mahoney told on you). You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete